Urban Company Jobs in Pune | Best Career at Urban Company | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
We are currently looking to hire a strong candidate to join our Beauty team who will work with various internal teams (across geographies) to co-create solutions with them to strengthen Urban Company.
About Urban Company:
Home services is a large, unorganized industry in India. Indian consumers spend ~ USD 30 Billion annually on home services. They largely rely on word of mouth and friends-family recommendations for search and discovery. There is no large, well run, billion-dollar Company in this category today. The industry lacks scale benefits – standardization, transparency and trust.
In the absence of organized players, the current market architecture is froth with middle-men and aggregators, who control market access and keep a lion’s share of the margins. As a result, experiences are broken for both customers and end service professionals. The industry could easily be 1.5-2x larger than it is today, if frictions in transaction journeys are removed – and experiences made more meaningful and memorable.
Urban Company is looking for someone to fit the profile of a Category Manager.
As a category manager, you will be responsible for building and growing a service category – by owning responsibility for customer experience, partner experience, and partner growth. We are looking for an individual with strong analytical skills, sound business judgment, robust result driven execution, strong communication and creative iterative business building.
Designation: Category Manager
- End-to-end ownership of Cleaning category in your city (The buck stops at you for this category)
- Get Urban Company to dominate your category in the cities present.
- Understand the category in-depth, and how customers hire for services.
- Institutionalize service delivery norms and processes for the category.
- Impart necessary training to on-boarded service professionals on these norms and how to operate with Urban Company.
- Think critically, self-ideate and innovate to solve problems constantly at grassroot level with seamless and speedy execution
– Undergrad/postgrad from Tier-1/2 college (Mandatory)
– Previous work-ex in sales, startups, FMCG, or similar roles
– Min. 1 year to max 3 years work-ex
– Should be willing to join at a short notice
– Knowledge of SQL would be a plus
– High degree of comfort on Excel and strong data analysis skills
– High degree of ownership and ability to hustle
While this role involves an element of strategizing, we expect candidates to have an ear to the ground, get their hands dirty, and solve real problems.
If deep problem solving at scale, and a fast-paced work environment excites you, we would love to meet you and talk more!
Urban Company Jobs in Pune All Information’s
Company Name: Urban Company.
Company Quick info: Empowering millions of service professionals worldwide and making millions of lives easier while we’re at it.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://careers.urbancompany.com/
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.