upGrad Jobs in Jaipur | Best Career at upGrad | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
Hiring for B2C Sales Associate / Sr. Associate
Below is the Job Description:
Experience : 0-4 years
- Need to make at least 100 calls a day to pitch students to study abroad
- Target based system in which the target assigned has to be achieved in the form of revenue generation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have prior experience in working as a tele caller/ counsellor
- Good at maintaining data and hands-on experience on MS office
- Solving queries to the students by helping them and explaining them the relevant courses as per the requirements
- Follow up with the students to ensure a smooth process
- Great interpersonal skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Should be ok to do calling on daily basis
- Ability to tolerate stress and pressure
COMPANY PROFILE – https://www.upgrad.com/
·upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale.
·upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc.
·upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
·upGrad is the No.1 startup in India, as per the LinkedIn Top Startups 2020 list. This is the third year in a row that upGrad has been featured as one of the Top Startups by LinkedIn after 2018 and 2019
·upGrad has won the title of ET Best Education Brand 2020
·upGrad made it to the GSV Global EdTech 50 List 2020
· upGrad won the ‘Best Communication and Teaching Platform’ in the Education Innovation Awards 2020 by Entrepreneur India
·Received ‘Takshila Award’ by the 3AI Pinnacle Awards 2020 for upGrad’s programs in AI, Analytics and Data Sciences
·Received ‘Best Corporate Training Programme’ by the 10th Annual Indian Education Awards 2020
·upGrad’s Android App received the award under ‘Innovative Initiative’ at the mBillionth Awards 2020
·Received IAMAI ‘Best Tech for Education’ 2019
·Awards under the ‘Best Education Brands’ by Economic Times in 2018
·Most Innovative Companies in India’ by Fast Company in 2017
·upGrad ranks as the fastest-growing edtech company and overall 7th among all Indian industries, in terms of revenue, as per The Economic Times and Statista ranking
·upGrad has ranked amongst the Top 50 in the FT Asia-Pacific High-Growth Companies 2021 List.
upGrad Jobs in Jaipur All Information’s
Company Name: upGrad.
Company Quick info: This appraisal season, don’t be an ass, be an asset. #upGradNow
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://www.upgrad.com/us/careers/
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.