- These are direct hires, full time position with a full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit sharing, Tuition/Fitness reimbursement, Paid leaves, Hourly Bonus payouts, etc.)
- Benefits are effective the first day of hire (where applicable)
- Onsite Company store for product purchases
- Onsite cafeteria
- Uniforms and PPE provided by the company
- COVID protocol/guidelines enforced
Background & Purpose of the Job
At Unilever – Raeford, we believe in developing talent and leading through our autonomous ways of working. As one team, we will achieve endless possibilities! The Unilever – Raeford facility is a world-class personal care manufacturing site, utilizing digital tools to be a lighthouse factory globally
The Maintenance Planner provides the central contact point for maintenance, production, and management personnel concerning the operational status of the facility; planning and scheduling all maintenance; interfacing with the production department and maintenance management personnel and craftsperson; and maintaining the CMMS system for all equipment.
Packing Lines: Packing line equipment (Mechanical and Electrical) and Compounding and Plant (Electrical)
What You’ll Do
- Interpret data, identify problems, and formulate proper decisions.
- Express ideas clearly (verbal and written) and ability to work from verbal and written instructions, manuals, diagrams, work orders and specification.
- Generate and analyze reports, charts, and KPI’s dealing with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Develop short term and long tern maintenance plans and monitor the execution of the plans.
- Interact with suppliers and other Unilever factories to upgrade equipment/parts and process, helping reduce cost and increase efficiency
- Plan Preventive, Corrective and Planned Maintenance with special attention paid to all regulatory requirements that may apply.
- Schedule outside contractors to work on specific jobs, as required.
- Track Breakdowns and perform Breakdown Analysis or use other Analysis tools to identify root cause for repetitive breakdowns or other loses.
- Develop other TPM activities such as: Autonomous Maintenance in Workshops, Lead FI teams or develop new activities as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate Degree/College Degree in a related area preferred.
- Past Maintenance experience is a plus.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which includes drug screening, physical and background check.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.