Technical Writer Jobs in Nashik | Best Career at InMobi | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
About the job
Who are we and What do we do?
InMobi Group’s mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company’s 2018 World’s Most Innovative Companies.
What’s the InMobi family like?
Consistently featured among the “Great Places to Work” in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What do we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have an immediate impact on the company and our products. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and will be critical for optimizing tech operations, working with highly capable and ambitious peer groups. At InMobi, you get food for your body, soul, and mind with daily meals, gym, and yoga classes, cutting-edge training and tools, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
- The goal is to document and communicate complex, technical information in much easy to consume form.
- Work independently to create and revise existing technical content in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, gather, and disseminate complex technical concepts among products, leadership, and technical group.
- Design and develop instruction manuals, concept articles, tech blogs, and how-to guides from the scratch.
- Work with Developers to prepare API reference documentation.
- Incorporate peer review and implement the suggestions from the peers.
- Collaborate and work with team of architects and senior engineers to build content to be published on technical blogs.
- Study product samples, technical setup, and create information architecture blueprint.
- Communicate with product team, developers, and other stakeholders to understand product details.
- Ensure top-notch documentation.
- Attend planning and coordination meetings to assess the requirements
- Identify potential areas of improvement in processes.
- Actively monitor communication channels and address customer requests and feedback.
- Verify completeness and accuracy of technical content.
- Ensure proper communication about the progress with the engineering team members.
- 2-4 years of experience in technical writing of software documentation or similar role
- Minimum 2 years of experience in API documentation
- Experience in researching and writing documentation for developers
- Creative skills and usage of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase user’s understanding
- Ability to translate highly technical information into easily understandable information for end users
- Excellent receptive (listening and reading) and productive (writing and speaking) communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to take complete ownership of tasks assigned
- Experience in various technical writing tools (specially Confluence)
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies
- Experience in Professional Writing or Creative Writing is a big plus
- Experience in working with developers
- A strong team player
- Independent, self-motivated, and organised
- Strong attention to detail
- Educational background in engineering or computer science is a big plus.
Technical Writer Jobs in Nashik All Information’s
Company Name: InMobi.
Company Quick info: InMobi is an Indian multinational mobile advertising technology company, based in Bengaluru. Its mobile-first platform allows brands, developers and publishers to engage consumers through contextual mobile advertising.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://www.inmobi.com/company/careers/
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.