Taxation jobs near me in Agra | Best Career at Ernst & Young Global Limited | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Role Name And Description
Associate – Indirect Taxation :
EY’s Global Delivery Services – internal Tax Team is looking to hire energetic Graduate in Commerce or CA- Intermediate with 3-4 years of relevant experience in the area of Indian GST Law and compliances.
EY GDS is an equal opportunity employer. As part of a growing organization this role offers you an opportunity to work with the Indirect Taxes team and leverage your experience in the areas of GST law. The firm provides excellent career progression opportunity for the right candidate.
Your Key Responsibilities
- As an Associate in the indirect tax function your role will include monthly/annual tax filings, co ordination on audit notices, engaging tax officers and addressing queries from the tax department and support on refund filings.
- You will also be expected to prepare reconciliation of various GST/ Service Tax GL, 2A-PR recons on monthly/ yearly basis, bring tax saves opportunities and highlight tax risk and support internal teams for GST accounting.
- You will also be required to support on legacy matters relating to the erstwhile service tax regime, where necessary.
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Ability to keep abreast of changes to the law and identify areas having implications
- Very good Excel & Power point skills-
- Good Communication skills and excellent attitude with ability to get things done
- Positive attitude and dependable team player
- Strong attention to details and sense of ownership
- Ability to prioritize work- load in order to achieve objectives
- Strong written, verbal and persuasive skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Ensure tax compliances (Monthly/ Yearly)– Indirect Taxes – hands on with GST law and procedural aspects
- Experience in handling tax litigation – Service Tax / GST regime
- Preparation of details/schedules for tax submissions in a manner to communicate clearly what information is sought by the tax office
- Preparation of tax workings and ability to come up with alternative scenarios
- Good knowledge of accounting, especially tax accounting and reconciliations
- In depth understanding on GST refund filling, follow up with GST office of various states
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of procedural compliances under Direct tax, Foreign Trade policy and FEMA will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with tax aspects relating to SEZ units
- Ability to work on project mode will be an added strength
- Bachelor of Commerce or Semi Qualified (Intermediate Chartered Accountant/CWA) with 2-4 years of relevant industry experience
- Preferably from service industry or IT/ITES sector
What We Look For
- For being successful in this role you will have a strong domain knowledge with excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to engage other cross functional teams and work in team environment is a must. Ability to look for touchless automation and support leadership communication through dashboards will be an added advantage.
What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Taxation jobs near me in Agra All Information’s
Company Name: Ernst & Young Global Limited.
Company Quick info: Ernst & Young Global Limited, doing business as EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://www.ey.com/en_us/careers
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.