Tata CLiQ Jobs in Bhopal | Best Career at Tata CLiQ | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics, and Luxury. It has a unique omnichannel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India’s definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
- We obsess over customer delight.
- We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce.
- We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes.
- We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency.
- We will always be respectful, empathetic, and caring about the well-being of our teams.
- we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
- We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
We are committed to strengthening diversity, equity, and inclusion at the workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining respect and dignity for all”
- Write, self-edit, and publish 3-4 original stories per week, including first-person essays, product reviews, original features.
- Ensure that content serves brand, channel marketing and maintains costs within brand budget across creative.
- Understanding the beauty catalogue and liaising with the beauty category team
- Ideating, creating content for social media channels.
- Help plan and conceptualize themes and videos, in line with the social media calendar.
- Work with the Beauty Editor to brainstorm successful new site properties and content ideas.
Qualifications and Training Required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in digital content publishing. Social media experience is preferable.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and have a strong interest in the beauty industry.
- A flair for writing and meticulous editing skills
- An original and intelligent take on beauty
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
The opportunities we have are perfect for highly motivated and talented candidates.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort with uncomfortable transparency, and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results.
So QUiQ – PiQ – CliQ before the opportunity is missed.
Tata CLiQ Jobs in Bhopal All Information’s
Company Name: Tata CLiQ.
Company Quick info: Tata Cliq is an Indian e-commerce company based in Mumbai, India. It is owned by Tata Digital Limited, of Tata Group. TataCLiQ operates in categories such as Electronics, Fashion, Footwear and Accessories.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://www.tatacliq.com/careers
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.