At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you’ll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. As we move through 2022, the digital transformation will revolutionize the digital space and you can build a career that will propel your future.
About the Team:
The mission of our Digital Operations team is to operate a fault resilient, customer-centered, proactive DevOps team. The team is responsible for supporting systems that deliver AT&T’s customer experience, across multiple internet-facing eCommerce applications, databases, platforms and technology stacks. Our customer-journey centric Ops team is made up of Ops Engineers as well as Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) who are all focused on ensuring a highly available, resilient, performant and secure customer experience.
We’re looking for an energetic self-starter and quick learner Tier1 Monitoring and Alerting Specialist with attention to detail and constant focus to meet our application availability and mean time to restore goals. This specialist will work on mission critical, highly available Salesforce applications in sales/service areas. Our goal is to expand on the functions of our Operations team with resources having familiarity with application, does quick troubleshooting using log analysis, dashboards and monitoring tools and communicates effectively about issues and outages to get the right attention to meet the application mean time to restore goals.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- 24 x 7 operations support and first level trouble shooting through monitoring of applications, batch jobs
- 24 x 7 first level outage response and Incident Management
- 24 x 7 problem management and RCA
- 24 x 7 help ticket intake and resolution
- 24 x 7 Application performance monitoring, troubleshooting and corrective actions
- 24 x 7 production validation testing
Shift timing (if any):
- Shift falls typically between 6 am to 11 PM India standard time. Occasionally may have to work long hours in situations when it is needed.
Location: Hyderabad / Chennai
Primary / Mandatory skills:
- Overall experience: 1 to 3 years experience performing Operations Support for Mission Critical, high performance Salesforce.com applications in large retail / consumer organizations
- Experience working in modern cloud ecosystems, such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience in monitoring and first level troubleshooting of Salesforce.com applications and batch jobs
- Experience in first level outage response and incident management of Salesforce.com applications
- Experience in problem management and performing RCA for Salesforce.com application issues
- Ability to troubleshoot user help tickets and resolve
- Ability to monitor Salesforce.com application performance, troubleshoot and take corrective actions for improvement
- Experience in production validation testing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills to work in a Global team
Secondary / Desired skills:
- Experience working in Scrum / Agile environment
- Experience in large retail / consumer organization
- Working knowledge of CICD process using GIT, Jenkins etc. for deployments
- Working knowledge of integration using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Additional information (if any): Willing to work in Shifts, Willingness to learn is very important as AT&T offers excellent environment to learn Digital Transformation skills
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
Certifications (if any specific): Any Certification related to Primary / Mandatory Skills
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Salesforce Sales cloud / service cloud certification will be an advantage
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We’re developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. Together, we’ve built a premier company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. Ready to #transformdigital with us? Apply now!