Sales Executive Jobs in Mumbai | Best Career at Toppr | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
Toppr is looking for young, energetic professionals, who are passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. The selected candidates will be designated as Academic Consultants, and will be responsible for scheduling and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through these sessions, the ACs analyse a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality.
So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
- MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
- 0 – 3 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
- Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
- Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. You can earn 3x more than your fixed pay.
- Perks and bonuses: Contests, parties, trips and much more!
- Medical Insurance: We provide medical insurance to all our employees.
- Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
Sales Executive Jobs in Mumbai All Information’s
Company Name: Toppr.
Company Quick info: Toppr is India’s leading after-school learning app on a mission to make learning personalised. We are an extremely passionate team of engineers, educators and designers making consistent strides in product innovation to enhance user experience.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://www.toppr.com/jobs/
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.