Photoshop Jobs in Coimbatore | Best Career at Upstox | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
The Upstox Story:
Upstox is one of India’s leading Fin-Tech companies with a mission to simplify trading & investing to make it easily accessible to the masses. We aim to enable everyone, from new investors to seasoned traders, to invest across multiple categories with our state-of-the-art trade & investment platform and commission-free pricing. We offer numerous asset categories to invest in, like Stocks, IPOs, Mutual Funds, and more.
By focusing on our customers’ needs and equipping them with personalized yet powerful tools, we witnessed a steep growth of 800% in our customer base from 25 Thousand in 2017 to 2 Lakh in 2019. With 1500% growth in 2020, currently, over 4+ million customers trust us with their investment decisions, thus setting us on the course to become an industry-leader in the country.
Our mission is simple – to break down the complexities of investing and make it more effortless, accessible, affordable, and easy for the masses to adopt. This key principle when infused with intuitive design and leading-edge technology will help us empower every Indian to take control of their investments.
RKSV Securities was founded by Ravi Kumar and Shrinivas Viswanath in 2009 and was soon graced by Kavitha Subramanian as the third co-founder in 2016. Backed by Ratan Tata, Upstox had raised $4 million in Series A funding in early 2016 that was led by Kalaari Capital. The Series B funding round scaled multifolds and witnessed an investment of $25 million by US-based investment firm – Tiger Global Management in September 2019.
Position: Graphic Designer
Should be able to create engaging designs for digital.
Should generate clear and clean ideas, designs, and concepts for Upstox assets and manage them from start to finish.
Should collaborate with fellow designers to ensure a cohesive, consistent and unified brand perspective.
Should also work in collaboration with the cross-functional teams (like Marketing, Product, etc.) to create compelling designs.
To create visually appealing designs that engages users and communicate the content using typography, color, layout, and image editing.
- Adobe after effects
- Graphic designer
- Motion graphics
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
- Be self-driven / quick starter
- Have an ownership mindset
- Aggressively drive and deliver results
If you fit the above description, we would love to connect with you! APPLY NOW
Photoshop Jobs in Coimbatore All Information’s
Company Name: Upstox.
Company Quick info: Upstox (also known as RKSV Securities India Pvt Ltd), is one of India’s fastest-growing investment platforms. The company was founded with a vision to enhance financial inclusion in the country through equity participation.
Disrupting the digital brokerage space with cutting-edge technological innovations, Upstox now has more than 50 lakh customers and is backed by marquee investors such as Mr. Ratan Tata & Tiger Global Management.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://upstox.com/
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.