Nykaa Jobs in India | Best Career at Nykaa Fashion | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
- Total 6-8 Years Exp- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties- Keen interest in lifestyle/fashion- Strong creative mindset- Thinking and problem solving – ability to analyze data and make conclusions- Innovation and creativity – ability to come up with new ideas and bring them to life- Ability to work on multiple projects and multitask- Initiative and follow through – get going on tasks and see them through despite obstaclesJob Description : Collection positioning : overall brand idea- Understand the collection USP/philosophy with design team and build launch story- Assist in defining the core communication for collection for marketing & branding- Ensure internal teams are well aligned on the communication for a synchronized launch- Grow the overall business of the brand working closely with the design / product team by driving marketing and branding initiatives across all touch points- Develop and lead brand positioning conversations and plans Collection launch : Marketing pegs, product pegs- Work on Monthly marketing pegs for The collection launch. Ensure all launch elements(Communication, Imagery) are ready before launch- Define opening brief for the content team as per different styles- Brief & review content for Social Media, Banners, Mailers, influencer marketing, and any other marketing communication channels- Plan visual imagery of collection as per the positioning- Brief & close shoot plan with agency/ internally (approvals)- Plan and help execute videos at the category, sub-category & product level- Review overall launch on-site – opening lines, banner, image upload- Monitor monthly campaign, marketing pegs performance
- Plan and execute collection launches across all touch points with attention to detail ( social , website , content , blogs etc ). Owning end to end content creation for the brand on a monthly basis . Photoshoot plan :- Define story for shoot & close the visual theme for collection- Define key products of collection & plan marketing shots for branding & marketing use
- Co-ordinate with studio team/agency to get images ready for launch on time- Review the folders pre & post upload for discrepancy or recommendations Monthly Reports :- Maintain the monthly Marketing and product pegs launch plan sheets- Monitor and track overall business growth on a monthly , quarterly and annual basis to identify what works and does not work and drive business decisions- Weekly analysis of performance data through various tools like adobe analytics or internal data and pull insights- Create a monthly PL marketing report and have a strong understanding of what’s working and not working on various channels Customer Insight :- Conduct customer surveys to understand feedback for success/non- performance of collections, products overall feedback on the brand- Drive and own consumer understanding for the brand and share insights with the team regularly to drive business decisions
Desired Skills and Experience
Marketing, eCommerce, Social Media, Online Marketing, Marketing Communications, Campaign Management
Nykaa Jobs in India All Information’s
Company Name: Nykaa
Company Quick info: Nykaa is an Indian e-commerce company, founded by Falguni Nayar in 2012 and headquartered in Mumbai. It sells beauty, wellness and fashion products across websites, mobile apps and 84 offline stores. In 2020, it became the first Indian unicorn startup headed by a woman.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://www.nykaa.com/careers
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.