Netflix Jobs in Visakhapatnam | Best Career at Netflix | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with over 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The Content Strategy & Analysis team is looking for an Associate to join its India team. This team is responsible to develop and refine the strategy behind our content buying and commissioning decisions. The team works closely with the Content (Creative) teams and cross-functionally to translate the incredible amount of data at Netflix into business & financial decisions pertaining to the overall India market or a specific show or film. Content Strategy & Analysis also leads competitive analysis, in addition to providing cross-functional inputs across a range of business decisions. We partner closely with the senior leadership of Netflix who depend heavily on the strategic insights we provide to inform critical business decisions across the company.
This role will be based in our Mumbai office and involves close coordination with members of the CS&A team in both Asia and around the world.
- The individual will be a key thought partner and go-to person for the India Content (Creative) Team, in addition to being a thought partner for various cross-functional stakeholders
- The individual will report to a Manager, Content Strategy & Analysis for India, based in Mumbai
A Sample Of Work Could Include
- Managing multiple stakeholders across the Creative and Business teams
- Conducting analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Preparing deal and valuation analyses (model building, scenario testing, etc.) in partnership with the Creative and Business Affairs teams
- Conducting market research, tracking and compiling industry trends in India
- Regularly present analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders
- Compiling thoughtful post-mortem analyses to determine areas for optimization and improvement
- Working cross-functionally with other CS&A teams globally as well as Product, Marketing, and Consumer Insights teams
- Leading (& providing direction on) large projects with other CS&A Associates in India/Globally
- An avid consumer/follower of Indian and non-Indian long-form video content (films, series, non-fiction, etc.)
- This is a senior role in the team, and the ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in a management consulting firm, investment bank, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates who have worked in a highly-demanding environment in which they’d have managed multiple stakeholders and performed complex analytics mixed with simple/digestible communication of the same
- Candidates are required to be highly analytical and be strong, effective communicators
- They must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Candidates must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, and be able to work effectively autonomously
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex (often highly ambiguous) problem solving and utilizing financial modeling and analysis (including strong Excel skills)
- Familiarity with statistical concepts and analyses
- Adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses
- Love for long-form video content
- MBA/Education and training in a relevant field
- Prior experience in Media/Entertainment (not a prerequisite)
Due to the nature and scope of this role, we will need to run a background check prior to starting with us.
Netflix Jobs in Visakhapatnam All Information’s
Company Name: Netflix.
Company Quick info: Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company. Launched on August 29, 1997, it offers a library of films and television series through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://jobs.netflix.com/search
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.