Microsoft Jobs in Jamshedpur | Best Career at Microsoft Corporation | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference. Flipgrid’s mission is to empower everyone on the planet to share their voice and respect the diverse voices of others.
The Flipgrid team has focused on student voices with our short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community of educators that empowers over 100 million educators, learners, families, and organizations across 180 countries. Check out #FlipgridForAll on Twitter!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
As an Android Engineer, you will be an integral part of our tight-knit group of dedicated problem solvers. The ideal candidate should be able to quickly make an impact on the Android Team and work with the larger Flipgrid organization to deliver an innovative and meaningful learning experience to millions of students and educators.
- Deliver Android experiences that are highly crafted and rewarding to the Flipgrid community.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and product teams to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with what is delivered.
- Deliver experiences that are rooted in a design-driven approach that adhere to the Android design language and industry best practices.
- Work with the product development team in driving innovative approaches to solving common problems.
- Ensure all delivered user-facing elements follows accessibility and inclusivity standards defined by WCAG, ADA, and MAS.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Experience developing world-class applications in Android Studio using Kotlin and/or Java.
- Strong working knowledge of the UI/Layout APIs and the ability to create complex and responsive views.
- Proficient understanding of data persistence/database frameworks (Realm, SQLite).
- Excellent working knowledge of REST APIs and consuming/modeling API-driven content.
- Design-driven with a strong understanding of the Android Material Design specification and best design practices.
- Experience in media capturing, editing, transcoding, and playback.
- Proficient in delivering accessible apps that leverage touch and spoken feedback.
- Experience with test-driven development frameworks.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Strong cross-discipline and cross-team collaboration skills.
- Experience analyzing and improving service efficiency and reliability.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
#ExDIndiaAllJobs #NextPlay #ExDIndiaEpicJobs #Flipgrid
Microsoft Jobs in Jamshedpur All Information’s
Company Name: Microsoft Corporation.
Company Quick info: Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation which produces computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.