Meesho Jobs in India | Best Career at Meesho | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
As the Growth team, we play a key role in making Meesho one of the most sought-after e-commerce destinations in India. We hold end-to-end responsibility to launch and scale-up users on the platform by ensuring the right selection, competitive pricing and sales. As a Junior Copywriter in our team, you will join us to create the best user experience in the online selling journey – word by word.
From acquiring users onto the platform through marketing to training them through educational content and webinars, we look after all funnels of the user’s life on Meesho. We also engage and retain our users on the platform with growth-related initiatives. We want to enable every user to experience the power of internet commerce.
We focus on personal growth and team bonding just as much as we do on working hard. That is why, we have regular 1-1s, monthly outings, and timely rewards and recognitions.
About the Role:
As a Junior Copywriter – Growth, you will be involved in creating content targeting Meesho users to drive growth for the overall business. You will work with art directors, video producers and marketing departments to create compelling marketing collateral copies, offline and online.
You will create content for films, promos, print, outdoor, digital, activations and more. You will also document our users’ journeys through all their stages such as acquisition (scripts, performance ads, emailers), activation (explainer videos, webinar content) and engagement (CRM campaigns, engaging mailers).
What you will do:
- Craft compelling copy for memorable marketing campaigns that would run primarily on digital platforms like Facebook, Google and the Meesho app
- Create fresh, exciting and effective communication for the target audience with a clear and distinct voice
- Think on your feet to churn out quality content like app push notifications on a daily basis
- Work closely with the design and video team to develop high impact marketing campaigns
- Ensure quality, consistency and tonality of the brand across creative content including campaign copies, ad copies, app banners & push notifications, monthly sale events, video scripts, TV, etc.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline 2-3 years of copywriting experience
- Experience in a start-up or app-based company
- Portfolio of previous advertising/copywriting/digital work will be an advantage
- Excellent command of English with phenomenal editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to handle various kinds of push notifications would be a plus
- Research and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Hindi will be a positive (proficiency in any other language is an added plus)
What makes the perfect candidate?
“When work gives you lemons, make a lemonidea of it!”
Great brand but not so great advertising? You are the one we are looking for if you have better smashing headline options than this. We are looking for experienced copywriters with an impeccable digital work portfolio showcasing the best of advertising work, to be a part of our internal advertising team.
Meesho is India’s fastest-growing e-commerce company. We started in 2015 with the idea of helping mom & pop stores to sell online. Today, 5% of Indian households shop with us on any given day. We’ve helped over 15 million individual entrepreneurs start online businesses with zero investment. We’re democratizing internet commerce by offering a 0% commission model for sellers on our platform — a first for India. We aim to become the e-commerce destination for Bharat.
We’re currently valued at $4.9 billion with marquee investors supporting our vision. Some of them include Sequoia Capital, Softbank, Fidelity, Proses Ventures, Facebook, and Elevation Capital. We were also featured in Y Combinator’s 2021 Top Companies List and were the only Indian startup to make it to Fast Company’s The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2020. We ranked 6th in Linkedin’s Top Startups List 2021. Our strongest asset is our people. We have gender-neutral and inclusive policies to promote our people-first culture. Please check out meesho. careers for our openings.
Democratise internet commerce for everyone
Enable 100M small businesses in India to succeed online
Meesho Jobs in India All Information’s
Company Name: Meesho.
Company Quick info: Meesho is an indian e-commerce company, headquartered in Bangalore, India. It was founded by IIT Delhi graduates Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal in December 2015.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://meesho.io/jobs
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.