ITC Jobs in Hyderabad | Best Career at ITC Limited | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
To support the implementation of ITC’s compensation and benefits programs.
To support internal business partners to execute benefits, compensation-related requirements.
Scope of the job:
- Participate in the compensation benchmarking programme.
- Preparing the structure document as a stepping stone of Job Matching activity
- Participate in the Job Matching Activity, working closely with the consultants.
- End to end coordination with the consultants along with the ITC Businesses
- Payroll Data submission as a participant of the survey
- Assisting in making remuneration proposals for all the Cluster wise businesses of ITC
- Preparation of Remuneration Revision & Variable Pay Tables
- Validating the Junior Management Remuneration Revision Fitments
- Preparing the Junior Management Remuneration Revision Fitment for Corporate Functions
- Remuneration Revision & Calculation for subsidiaries
- Preparation of summary of proposal notes received from all businesses
- Managing the Inter- Divisional (Cross Business) transfer fitments, validating the same with the approved metrices
- Facilitating the promotion fitments across businesses
- Maintaining and updating the Remuneration Metrices
- Ensuring timely Remuneration Revision for the Campus Batches
- Managing the Remuneration Revision on Confirmation cases
- Prepare, maintain & update the Employee Database along with remuneration details for the Junior Management population at a PAN ITC level.
- Design and prepare the compensation database: Historical Profile of employees, Variable Pay Master, Promotion Increase etc
- Preparing the Market Compensation Viz a Viz ITC Compensation analysis at the time of Remuneration revision
- Updating the Payroll data in employee master on a monthly basis
- Managing and maintaining the compensation data in a way so that any kind of ad hoc analysis can be derived
Other C&B Surveys
- Participate and submit the data for the Compensation Planning Surveys
- Salary Increase Survey
- Retirement benefits Survey
- Workforce and Trend Increment Survey
- Annual Executive Rewards Survey
- Campus Survey
- Addressing the remuneration related queries received from Businesses
- Resolving individual employee’s salary & variable pay related queries
- Club membership reimbursement
- Invoice Management for the Consultant
- Managing the Compensation & Benefits Note on File
Annual Budget & Other Analysis
- Manpower Cost Budgeting for the Junior Management population
- Assisting in the preparation of Budgeting template for all divisions
- Function wise post revision CTC cost analysis across divisions
- Preparation of compensation-related data for HR analytics dashboard
- Assisting the Team to arrive at certain Compensation related proposals via Market Research and Secondary research
ITC Jobs in Hyderabad All Information’s
Company Name: ITC Limited
Company Quick info: ITC Limited is an Indian conglomerate company headquartered in Kolkata. ITC has a diversified presence across industries such as FMCG, hotels, software, packaging, paperboards, specialty papers and agribusiness. The company has 13 businesses in 5 segments. It exports its products in 90 countries.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://www.itcportal.com/careers/index.aspx
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.