Influencer Marketing Jobs in Hyderabad | Best Career at WazirX | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
What is WazirX
WazirX is India’s most trusted Bitcoin & cryptocurrency exchange built by a team of hardcore traders and passionate blockchain enthusiasts. The world is on the cusp of the crypto revolution and our team has been at the forefront of it in India. We’re on a mission to make crypto accessible for all and build an exchange that is guided by values of innovation, transparency, and trust.
At WazirX, we are starting and leading a movement – a movement that is shaping the future of the Indian financial system. Everybody who joins us gets to shape what the financial system could look like in 10-20 years.
With a volume of more than $43 billion in 2021, and growing at an exponential pace, WazirX is witnessing a steep rise in the number of new users as well as trading activity. With 10 million+ registered users, WazirX’s growth has just about started.
What is in it for you
You will have the opportunity to work in a hyper-growth community of young, vibrant, and enthusiastic minds who passionately own and love what they do. You will have complete freedom to chase down your goals without inhibitions and have a front-seat view of the crypto revolution as we make our way to the pages of history.
What will you do?
- Get daily updates from various existing agencies for planned and executed influencer deliverables
- Respond to and Assessing Influencer Marketing opportunities from external agencies
- Monitor deliverable performance of existing Influencers
- Connecting and building relationships with different types of Influencers on leading social media platforms
- Planning future influencer campaigns on social media
- Adopting and Implementing various marketing tools in the department
- Keeping up with latest crypto news to help implement in the narrative
- Documenting tasks and activities on tools like Google Sheets, Google Docs, Monday.com, etc.
- The intern will be responsible for ideating, evaluating, executing and monitoring the complete influencer marketing campaign of WazirX
You should have
- Basic understanding of digital and influencer marketing concepts.
- Understanding of Crypto and its ecosystem
- Understanding of YouTube Studios, Instagram, Facebook Business Tools etc.
- Hands on experience in MS Office /Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slide
- You should be willing to spend 30 – 35 hours a week on the internship
Influencer Marketing Jobs in Hyderabad All Information’s
Company Name: WazirX.
Company Quick info: WazirX is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange founded in 2018. Founded by Nischal Shetty, It was acquired by cryptocurrency exchange Binance in 2019. The exchange has over 7.3 million users as of August 2021.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://careers.wazirx.com/
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.