- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- MBA, Master’s degree in Management, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Experience in account optimization, and knowledge of Google Ads.
- Ability to be proactive, work with minimal guidance, and exhibit a demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to detail.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
About The Job
Behind every advertising campaign at Google are systems to make it run. Behind every system is the Ad Serving Operations team to make sure that happens flawlessly. As a member of the team, you are a technical consultant with the dual role of being both client-facing and growing systems from the back-end. An expert in our tools and operations, you provide support, answer field inquiries and troubleshoot client issues. Beyond client-facing issues, your expertise also gives you the insight to recommend product and system improvements to our engineering teams. Your interactions on both sides ensure that when clients advertise with Google, their back-end systems never miss a beat.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps.
As an Account Manager, you will aim to align activity with customer success to drive long-term growth sustainability at scale. You will have the chance to be a part of a highly engaged team and persistently explore and uncover business opportunities for Google’s customers.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work towards assigned strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering an excellent customer experience to Google’s agencies and advertisers.
- Implement creative ways to improve agency and customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate proactively with customers/agencies via phone, email, and/or direct contact.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best return on their advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature developments.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .