Content Writer Jobs in Agra | Best Career at Groww | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
We are making finance simple. For millions in India.
Groww is on a mission to democratize access to financial services for millions of Indians responsibly. We are a customer-first company.
We believe in crafting the best and most delightful user experience for our customers. And we leverage first principle thinking and technology to solve problems at scale. If this excites you, join us.
Groww is India’s fastest growing investment platform. Our long-term vision to become the trusted money partner of ~100M Indians with core products in investment & banking. Groww was founded in 2016 by alums from Flipkart, ICICI, IITB, IITD, BITs Pilani and is, backed by marquee investors like Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Ribbit Capital, and Y Combinator.
We take pride in our values and hold ourselves to a high standard on:
- Radical customer centricity
- Simplicity in our products and personalities
- Transparency on everything
- Long term thinking
- Ownership driven culture
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write compelling, impactful copies on various personal finance topics and stock related topics
- Review the performance of content regularly and improvise accordingly to stay ahead of the industry
- Write research-intensive and factually correct communications for our users
- Keep track of the stock markets regularly and be steadfast in contributing ideas accordingly
- Keep an eye out for regulatory and policy changes in the industry
- Communicate with different teams within the company to align content requirements
- Contribute ideas to build new content properties
- Evaluate existing properties and suggest changes
- Beginner to intermediate level understanding of stock market and personal finance
- 1-2 years of experience in writing for the finance vertical in any capacity (candidate with lesser experience but with a drive to learn about finance is also acceptable)
- Bachelors in any degree, a Masters degree not a requirement but an advantage
- Strong command of English grammar
- Working knowledge of how stocks and mutual funds function in India
- Ability to understand and write complex financial concepts in simple and easy to understand language
- Good research skills
- Creative writing style with a customer-friendly approach
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Eye for detail and factual correctness
- Knowledge about SEO and spotting trends will be an added benefit
Content Writer Jobs in Agra All Information’s
Company Name: Groww.
Company Quick info: Groww is an online investment platform that allows investors to invest in mutual funds and stocks. Headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, the company has raised over $140 million as of April 2021, at a valuation of $1 billion.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://groww.in/careers
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.