CoinSwitch Kuber Jobs in Vadodara | Best Career at CoinSwitch Kuber | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
Who We are and our Vision
CoinSwitch is the largest crypto trading platform and fastest growing Fintech in India with a user base of 15Mn+, in just 17 months and growing every second.
Currently, we make buying and selling crypto as simple as online shopping. At CoinSwitch we’re defining an entire industry.
Every day we work on industry-first problems to bring out the best and most simple solutions for our users. A majority of our users are first-time investors — not just in crypto — but in any asset class.
Their trust humbles us and drives us to do better. We not only plan to double down on making crypto accessible to everyone but also want to become a one-stop shop for all of our user’s investment needs.
If you thrive on problem-solving, take ownership, bleed for your users, and are excited about our mission of Making money equal for all, we should talk!
Some interesting stats about us
- 8 million + Monthly active users
- Monthly GMV of USD 1 Billion+ in trades
- 55% users are from T2 and T3 cities – we are building for complete India
- An average of 10+ experiments live at any point
- 13.5 min is the average engagement time of a user/day …. Curious? Let’s chat
BTW we just added 300 users while you were reading this 🙂
About the Role
As a Director – Marketing, you will handle acquisition for CoinSwitch on digital marketing channels, unlock new channels for growth and optimize channels for better CAC. You will collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
You will drive key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
What You Will Do
- Lead the development of our marketing plans working closely with management, creative and content teams, and distribution partners, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including design of test/control segmentation, implementation of tests, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and business
- Measure & report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against KPI/ ROI
- The incumbent will have end-to-end ownership of the ATL, BTL, CX, Brand Partnerships, Content, Creative, Community & Brand Measurement etc.
- Design out-of-the-box strategies/ideas to aim for viral/organic PR.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
What you Should Have
- 10+ years of Digital Marketing experience requires in B2C companies
- Should have worked on google, affiliates, funnel optimisation.
- A degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven track record in digital marketing
- Experience in working on different marketing platforms.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and implementing digital campaigns
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics)
Success Parameters in this role
- Creative: Think out of the box; Create unique campaigns that touch an emotional cord with the customers
- Analytical: Hands on in experimenting, A/B Testing, setting goals & measuring metrics to determine failure or success of tests; Evaluate and analyse data and translate it to actionable campaigns
- Self- driven: Get things done
- Collaboration: Ability to inspire and motivate stakeholders to plan, execute ideas and initiatives
Additional PR Resources:
- 2021 Throwback
- Demystifying Crypto
- Making crypto as easy as Zomato
- CoinSwitch becomes the most valued Crypto Unicorn in India
- Answering apprehensions on Crypto
- Creating a Myriad wealth tech ecosystem with Crypto at the core
CoinSwitch Kuber Jobs in Vadodara All Information’s
Company Name: CoinSwitch Kuber.
Company Quick info: CoinSwitch Kuber is a cryptocurrency exchange platform. CoinSwitch Kuber is a secure, user-friendly platform for users in India, where they can buy 100+ cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc easily, at the best rate, with a variety of payment options being offered.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://recruiterflow.com/coinswitch/jobs
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.