Cognizant Jobs in Indore | Best Career at Cognizant | Get this Job in Just some Finger tips, Grab this Opportunity. World’s Reputed Company Posted Huge New recruitment, So Don’t Waste your valuable time you just need to Apply this Post. Introducing Most Amazing Job Portal in the world, where you find Best Job that you wants. Interact Job Provider Direct or through HR. Fastest Way to find Latest Vacancies Everyday. New job opening online.
Level – Consultant/Senior Consultant
Skills / Experience
Preferred qualification – MBA/B.E.
- Experience in working onshore-offshore model/Global teams.
- Strong Coaching and people skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/Interpersonal skill.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Understand the fundamentals of DevOps/Continuous Delivery Pipeline.
- Experience in using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- Experience in MS Project is a plus
- Work experience in ecommerce domain is a plus
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is a plus
Some Of The Responsibilities Are
- Facilitate the team’s Scrum ceremonies, i.e. Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Backlog grooming.
- Liaise with the Product Owner and the Business Analysts in order to ensure completeness and clarity of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Guiding the team on the Agile Scrum methodology in order to constantly improve the Scrum team’s standards of work.
- Managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and other project contributors
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and drive those from idea to implementation.
- Act as a change agent for the team.
- Should have a very clear understanding of the values and the whys behind those values to be able to coach the team around those.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Cognizant Jobs in Indore All Information’s
Company Name: Cognizant.
Company Quick info: Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
-Others Key Aspect-
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages will be an added advantage.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
20 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
<< Watch Full Video For More info >>
Other Jobs Find Here : https://careers.cognizant.com/
Company Jobs Pros and Cons: In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.